Tired of sterile, lifeless budget hotels with nothing to do but watch geckos catch bugs? Come stay at the first and only backpackers hostel in Legazpi! At Mayon Backpackers Hostel you can kick back, meet other travelers, share stories, relax, and be yourself. Eat, drink, and be merry! We’ll take care of the rest.
Mayon Backpackers Hostel is a small, family-run budget accommodation option in Legazpi City, Philippines. We are the first and only true backpacker hostel in Legazpi and the entire Bicol region. We aim to create a fun, comfortable, social environment, where guests can relax, make friends with other travelers, and swap travel stories and advice. Located in the Albay district, close to the city center and the airport, we offer dormitory beds as well as private rooms at competitive prices. In addition, our friendly staff has loads of information on entertainment, excursions and more, to help you make the most of your trip. Here are just some of the features we offer our guests:
- Free internet and wi-fi (common areas)
- Free breakfast “Bread, egg, and coffee” every morning
- Rooftop terrace with beautiful view of the Mayon Volcano
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff that can help you figure out the sometimes complicated transportation system
- No curfew
- 24-hour reception
- Most rooms have air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Free book exchange
- Free kitchen use
You must be logged in to post a comment.